There’s no greater feeling than finding out you landed your dream job.
You worked hard to ensure your resume was perfected, you did your research on the company and prepared for hours on end for the interviews, and the job is finally yours! Congratulations! So, what do you do next?
Share your excitement on social media, of course!
At ExecuSource, we’re in the business helping you find your true career calling. We provide you with the proper tools and confidence necessary to successfully navigate the job candidacy process, and now it’s time to celebrate.
From July 9 to August 24, we want you to share your best #IGotTheJob pictures with us on Instagram for a chance to win a $1000 gift card to Atlanta-based retailers, Sid & Ann Mashburn, so we can outfit you with stylish new professional wear for your first day. For those unfamiliar, GQ & Esquire have both named Sid Mashburn the “best men’s store in America” and VOGUE has called Ann Mashburn “the very best of everything in one place.”
Additionally, you will be helping spread the word about Dress for Success Atlanta, a local nonprofit working to empower women to achieve economic independence.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Read the contest rules and regulations below.
- Follow ExecuSource on Instagram (@execusource).
- Share your best #IGotTheJob selfie or portrait on your Instagram profile.
- Use the campaign hashtag, #IGotTheJob in your post.
On August 29, ExecuSource will be announcing the winner of the campaign and the $1000 gift card, as well as a special donation to Dress for Success Atlanta.
Be sure to check out our profile throughout the campaign because we will be sharing your entries to inspire and motivate others to take the first steps in landing their dream job.
See contest rules and regulations below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years old or older, and is a resident of the United States.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ExecuSource as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting July 9, 2018 on and ending August 24, 2018. All online entries must be received by August 24, 2018.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a photo entry using the social media platform, Instagram, tagging ExecuSource and Dress for Success Atlanta, and using the Campaign hashtag #IGotTheJob. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ExecuSource. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ExecuSource.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a gift card to either Sid or Ann Mashburn. Value of $1000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by ExecuSource. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at ExecuSource’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ExecuSource to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by using Online Conversions under the supervision of ExecuSource. Winner will be notified by announcing on social media through a Instagram post within two days of contest completion. Following selection of Winner ExecuSource shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at ExecuSource’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (Instagram photo), You understand and agree that ExecuSource, anyone acting on behalf of ExecuSource, and ExecuSource licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of ExecuSource. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ExecuSource from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which ExecuSource may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: ExecuSource reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ExecuSource control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, ExecuSource may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ExecuSource. ExecuSource reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ExecuSource has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different social media account profiles; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, ExecuSource reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ExecuSource and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Georgia WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Georiga having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is ExecuSource.