State: New Mexico
Posted: May 15, 2019
ExecuSource is partnered with a leading Oil & Gas firm located in Carlsbad, NM who is looking to add a Material Logistics Associate to their team. This position will provide operation support for services involving transportation, distribution, procurement, warehousing, investment recovery surplus, inventory and accounting control of materials and equipment and special projects on an asset wide basis.
- Provide quality support to the asset operations. Acquire daily material, equipment and supplies through requisitions, transfers and direct purchasing procedures to meet divisional requirements.
- Anticipate business needs and develops analytical data to support decision making.
- Perform physical inventories of booster sites, warehouse, and plants to expedite sales and transfers of surplus for the division.
- Identify and locate suitable surplus and unused equipment for reuse within the company.
- Authorize work performed by the contracted area shops for repairs or exchanges of re-manufactured parts that are used on site.
- Performs various warehousing operations such as receiving, distribution of equipment/materials, ordering, and storage.
- Perform evaluations on appropriate maximum and minimum restocking quantities
- Aide in the coordination of divisional investment recovery functions for idle, surplus, or junk plant/gathering system materials and pipe.
- Maintain warehouse data by running physical inventory audits of warehouse accounts.
- 3-5 years of inventory/materials control
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Basic warehousing experience and knowledge of investment recovery methodology
- 2 year Associates Degree preferred.
- Material control/asset management background
Please send Resumes to Logan at email@example.com for consideration.