Posted: May 16, 2019
Sr. Internal Auditor
Perform audit and advisory services including, financial/compliance, and operational reviews. Assess the organizational/operational risks for assigned projects, plan audits, design audit programs, establish contact with auditees, conduct fieldwork, report findings, and follow up on observations and recommendations for both North America and Global Internal Audit projects. Must be able to perform work under minimal supervision, while handling complex issues and problems.
• Audit financial and operational processes and controls to identify concerns, opportunities, and best practices.
• Prepare reports to ensure compliance with established control procedures and identify potential issues that need attention.
• Draft control deficiencies and recommendations; present potential audit findings to management.
• Perform remediation follow ups to monitor adequacy and timely completion of remediation plans.
• Document and evaluate internal controls. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (including Sarbanes-Oxley), and identify business risks.
• Review financial transactions or reports for accuracy and recommends new or modified procedures that improve efficiency or compliance to mitigate risk or loss.
• Cooperate with independent auditors and provides data in support of external audits as needed.
• Execute work in compliance with Internal Audit's quality standards and department and company policies.
• Support continuous improvement of Internal Audit performance, tools, methodologies, and productivity.
• At least 3 years of audit experience, including compliance / SOX based audits.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Manufacturing industry or experience working with an international company is strongly preferred.
• Experience with audit data analysis tools such as ACL, or IDEA
• Experience using TeamMate, AuditBoard or related software
• Audit experience with a Large Public Accounting Firm is strongly preferred.
• CPA, CIA, CISA, or other finance and accounting related professional certification is a plus.