Posted: March 17, 2020
Registered Nurse (PACU)
Location: Atlanta Area
Compensation: Depends on Experience
ExecuSource is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our prestigious Health Care client’s team in the Perianesthesia (PACU) Department.
The Registered Nurse (RN) position possesses and applies the skills and knowledge necessary for the delivery and management of patient care from admission through discharge.The RN will serve as a patient and family advocate while facilitating a cooperative and collaborative environment among all health care providers.
- The professional registered nurse is responsible for the planning, delivery and management of patient/family centered care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of nursing practice embedded in research, evidence based practice and/or best practices.
- The professional registered nurse provides clinical excellence, which fosters and supports an environment central to our patient and family centered model of care.
- Adult critical care/ICU experience
- Ability to provide care for a designated group of patients according to unit guidelines and hospital policies, procedures and protocols
- Strong knowledge of current trends in healthcare, including but not limited to advances in technology, pharmacology, treatment care modalities, quality and patient safety
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
- BLS Certification required
- Current MA Registered Nurse license required