Posted: June 07, 2018
Senior Project Manager to $120k
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless planning and execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Facilitate development of project plan including scope and deliverables, approach, timelines, resource plans, financials and governance
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with all participants across IT including third party partners and vendors
- Assist with resource allocation and financial tracking across the portfolio
- Lead project teams in delivering Oracle solution.
- 10-12 years of experience as Oracle Applications (E-Business Suite) Business Analyst /Techno-functional/Technical consultant (Various Roles) in Implementation, Upgrade, Production and Support projects using Oracle Applications R12/11i Modules. in Oracle EBS financial modules like OM/SCAR/AP/GL/FA
- Experience and exposure to diverse technologies, cultures, and business operations. Domain strength within Financials, Procurement Lifecycle, and Order Fulfillment process.
- Progressive experience in gap-analysis, perform risk assessments and test Oracle E-Business Suite modules. Used SQL to perform data validation on regular basis.
- A thorough understanding of the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good technical understanding and business knowledge in Quote to cash (Q2C) and procure to pay (P2P), Record to Revenue (R2R) business flows in Oracle Applications Release R12/R11i
- End to End implementation experience.
- Exposure to ERP Modules of Oracle Applications Release R12/R11i especially Order Management(OM) and Service Contracts.
- Good educational background, preferably in the fields of business, computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the IT field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Client facing and internal), co-ordinate/collaborate with offshore team
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Strong facilitation skills and experience working as a PM within a matrix organization structure
- PMP / SCRUM a plus.