State: South Carolina
Posted: February 13, 2019
If you are an ambitious Project Engineer who is eager to learn and wants to be part of the transition to renewable energy in commercial transportation on a global scale, we want you!
In this challenging role, you will work closely with teams across the company as well as working at customer sites to ensure a high level of ongoing customer success. This position requires someone that understands the importance and has the ability to work productively and efficiently at the same time. Your position is key to the growth of our company! Therefore, we need you to think and act like a real entrepreneur with a curious mind and a hands-on mentality!
Your Day to Day:
- Support for customer deployments, on call and provide online training
- Refining, Improving system documentation and feature improvement and beta testing
- Assist with developing and further defining customer success criteria
- Maintaining high quality customer relationships
- Data analysis
- Software configuration management
- Bug tracking and issue resolution ownership
What we are looking for:
- BS or MS in Engineering.
- 4 years automotive experience
- Great communication skills both oral and written
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in renewable energy a plus
- Experience with 8D failure analysis