Posted: January 23, 2020
ExecuSource is partnered with a global hospitality & entertainment organization located in the North Metro Denver Area who is looking to add multiple Internal Auditors to their team. These professionals will be team members on internal assurance and advisory projects, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) testing, and department initiatives that help improve the effectiveness of the Internal Audit department. They are offering a highly competitive salary with incredible perks/benefits! Our client is looking to move quickly on this, so if you are interested apply now!
- Engage in assurance and advisory projects through evaluation of evidence and completion of project deliverables
- Ability to perform audit tasks, conclusions, and results efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Control testing including business process and IT general control domains
- Perform process walkthroughs, control design assessments, and testing the operating effectiveness of controls
- Review completed audits for quarterly reporting of results to Risk Management
- Execute remediation and testing mechanisms of general and application controls to address audit recommendations and findings
- Remain current on new accounting standards and best practices; share knowledge with others
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance, IT, or other related field
- 1-2+ years of experience in internal or external auditing
- Additional professional certification is a plus (CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
- Big4 or other large public accounting firm experience highly preferred
- Independent professional with passion to grow into a leader within the firm
Please send resumes to Ashley at A.Wester@execusource.com for consideration.