Posted: March 16, 2020
RN/LPN – Contract and Contract to HIRE!
Location: Metro Atlanta Area
Compensation: Depends on Experience
New graduates welcome!
Under the Direction of the Director of Nursing or Nursing Supervisor, the primary purpose of an (RN/LPN) is to provide nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants and to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Direct the nursing assistants to ensure quality care is provided at all times
- Meet with nursing staff, as well as support personnel in planning the shifts' services, programs, and activities.
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
- Complete assessments, care plans, treatments etc.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
- Perform routine charting duties as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures
- Ensure and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and a positive environment
- Positive communication with residents, families, staff and outside providers
- Qualified candidates must possess a current RN or LPN nursing license
- Must be able to work rotating holidays and rotating weekends