Posted: April 07, 2020
Boston fund administration firm is seeking a Senior Accountant with private equity accounting experience to add to the growing team. This role is responsible for reviewing daily cash transactions, maintaining the General Ledger for client Funds, preparing quarterly and annual Financial Statements and reporting packages and related schedules, as well as responding to client and Limited Partner/Investor requests.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field and at least three years of experience in a similar role. Candidates must be highly organized and detail-oriented and proficient with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and ADP software. Strong professional communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required. Certified Public Accountants (CPA) and/or an advanced degree (MBA/MSA) preferred.
- Communicate with clients to establish deadlines for quarterly and annual deliverables in accordance with clients’ requirements
- Prepare and reviews correspondence with client investors to address inquires as needed
- Prepare and/or reviews quarterly and annual reporting packages prior to management approval
- Prepare and/or reviews quarterly and annual financial statements prior to management approval
- Prepare and/or review of capital calls and distributions prior to management approval
- Coordinate the delivery of capital call and distributions notices to clients and the investors
- Review all team wires/transfers prior to treasury approval and sign off
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field; CPA license or advanced degree (MBA or MSA) preferred
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Accounting, Finance, or a related field preferred
- Knowledge of Investran or other partnership accounting software, a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please send resumes to Lindsay at L.Stramiello@execusource.com